Contacting The LongIslandYellowPages.com Team
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out more about the team behind LongIslandYellowPages.com? Read our About Us page.
- How do I find out about advertising on LongIslandYellowPages.com? See our Advertising page.
- Are there any open career opportunities with LongIslandYellowPages.com? Visit our Careers page.
- How do I place a link to my listing on LongIslandYellowPages.com? Visit our Link To Us page.
- How do I get my business to show on my towns home page? Contact 631-306-2000 or email us using the form below
- How do I list my press release on Press Release? Simplye email your PR to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a list of Cities that LongIslandYellowPages.com covers? YES, please see our list of towns & cities page.
- If I submit a News Tip is my information kept confidential? Yes, we will not identify anyone who submits a news tip, either in a story or in our reporting, unless the tip submitter agrees
- Can I opt out of receiving the print version of the Yellow Pages to my door? Yes, you can opt out here.
If you want to become an affiliate or have any other inquiries please feel free to contact us.
150 Vets Highway
Commack, NY 11725
Tel: 631-306-2000 (For Suffolk County Businesses)
Tel: 516-342-3643 (For Nassau County Businesses)
Email: email@example.com (or fill out contact form below)
We appreciate & welcome any feedback you may have on your experience using our website. Please share your thoughts with us on everything from how the site functions to how it looks. Your feedback WILL BE HEARD.
If you see parts of this website that you feel should change, just let us know. If you've seen features on other web sites, yellow pages sites or search sites that you like better, please share them with us. Or just tell us what you like. We look forward to hearing from you.